What to expect from your
40 minutes for first visit | 20 minutes for subsequent visits
1-2 Weeks for products to settle in.
It is important to follow any specific aftercare instructions provided by your healthcare professional. This may include avoiding excessive sun exposure, applying ice packs to reduce swelling, and avoiding certain medications or supplements that could increase the risk of bruising.
Our neuromodulators range from $10-$11 per unit. During your initial appointment, or consultation, your injector will dicuss with you what your goals are and give you a quote based on your needs.
Treatment requires minimal downtime. So you can return to your daily routine immediately after you leave our office.
Treatment with neuromodulators are customized to your goals and needs. When you meet with your injector, he or she will determine the appropriate treatment for any areas you wish to address, including moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines.
The truth is, everyone’s lines form differently. The timing can be influenced by a combination of factors, from cellular changes that may occur over time, to reduction of collagen, to genetic factors, or damage caused by free radicals from the sun and the environment. Whenever your lines start to bother you, go speak with your doctor. They can help you determine if treatment is right for you.
After Care for BOTOX Cosmetic® Treatment
- You are welcome to apply makeup after your treatment, but please use a gentle touch to avoid rubbing the area.
- Try to gently exercise you’re treated muscles for the first 30 minutes after treatment: practice frowning, raising you’re eyebrows or squinting. This helps to work Botox Cosmetic® into your muscles. Although this is believed to help, it will not impact your treatment negatively if you forget.
- Feel free to shower and/or continue with other regular daily activities.
- Be assured that any tiny bumps or marks will go away within a few hours after your treatment.
- Do not rub or massage the treated area for 24 hours after your treatment.
- Do not do strenuous exercise for 4 hours post-treatment. This will minimize the risk of raising your blood pressure and therefore, reduce the risk of temporary bruising.
- Avoid facials or saunas for 4 hours after your treatment.
- Do not lie face down (i.e., massage) for 4 hours after treatment. This prevents unnecessary pressure on treated areas.Treatment Results/Expectations & Follow-up
- The results of your treatment can take up to 14 days to take full effect. Usually patients notice a change in 4-5 days. Please wait until the 14 days have passed before assessing your treatment results.
- Small bruises sometimes occur and should resolve in 3-5 days.If you have any concerns or questions, please contact us at immediately at 604-914-2148